If there is one thing that i have learned in the past 4 years is that CONFIDENCE can make or break any situation 95% of the time. The other 5% is Ingenuity. With these 2 things the world is literally at your finger tips. The confidence to talk to someone or stand up for some one or to look like a fool (yes i do that on purpose) or even to simply do something that make you happy that some people will not like;(i.e. singing, dancing, playing the guitar or rapping) will allow you to get up and make a speech on something that is important to you, confront that fear that haunts your dreams, or ask that person a simple “do you like me?” The Ingenuity allows you to do all of those things with you’re own personal creative flair.
These 2 things, if you can harness them, will allow you to do anything and everything you want regardless of the figurative or literal walls that will stand in your way.
So bash through those walls with your TANK OF CONFIDENCE and strike shock and awe into your enemies and fears with your POWER OF INGENUITY.
and maybe tell me about it knowing you it should be a compelling saga of humor, action and wonder.